Saturday, December 29, 2012

I bring you Anita Kapoor

Talk about hot! Guys, I am on a roll. This is 2 straight posts that I have made about older women.

What can I do? The new Travel Goddess Anita Kapoor is totally hot! She is hotter than Samantha Brown, I truly believe. The problem is unlike Samantha I can't find a bikini pic of Anita Kapoor anywhere. I might have to request one from her!
I don't know why she can't be topless too!


She's been around a long, but some of us are just getting to know her.



This blog is all about bringing the best women out there to you. And those whose bikini pics are hard to find! I've done precisely that with this one except for the bikini image (hopefully coming soon).

She's such a tease! Check out the outfit she has on the beach in the 'Bare Beauty' video here.

2 comments:

  1. She wore in TTLC Singapore Secrets way back ago and TLC Lombok edition...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where do i find that video any idea, secrets of singapore from tlc, do i get 2 buy dvd

      Delete