Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Give us Beyonce in a bikini for Christmas!



 
Okay, this blog was meant for those girls we find it hard to obtain bikini pics of. Forgiving for taking a bit of a deviation here.
I know that Beyonce is always prancing around half naked. But it has been quite a while since she has given us a good look at her hot body through a proper bikini picture. Don't you agree?

I mean she's teased us enough with the 1+1 music video and then shaking her naked butt cheeks for us in the colorful countdown video. I am not asking for Playboy (although that would be awesome), but just give us a bikini pic (not the jay z shirt pic: images) in full.

Beyonce is so hot. I am actually considering a blog specially for her.

I really think that the pop goddess should show us properly what her body looks like now. In the unlikely event that I am mistaken, please do share any recent bikini pics of Bey here if you do manage to find them.

For now, I am not going to up any because I am so disappointed with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment