Sunday, May 26, 2013

Help me out with this chick

I've been bringing you some of the best women out there. But right now, I need your help. Help me in identifying this chick.



She basically appeared in a promo before a match between The Rock and Badd Ass Billy Gunn at SummerSlam 1999 called a "Kiss My Ass" Match. 

This segment had a lot to do with ass too (like how I went to see her ass in a bikini). Anyway here is the video. Let me know if you can help me out. Here is the video:



Gunn would prepare for the big SummerSlam match by getting a "herbal ass treatment,” as he called it, which was obviously caught on camera. The problem was that the special oil used by his masseuse gave him an allergic reaction, resulting in a rash.

The Rock would solve this mystery, marching out the hot masseuse (please get me her number) and explaining that she had rubbed him with The People’s poison ivy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment